...just the way you want it!
Display your auctions and lots online
- Easy to upload your auctions
- Showing your lots online increases exposure and means you're more likely to sell lots for more.
- Bidders can leave bids online, add to their wish list, view pictures and request condition reports.
Leave commission bids online
- Giving visitors the ability to leave commision bids incrases the amount of bidding opportunities and can lead to higher sale prices.
- You can easily upload auction results.
- Clients can view auction results online saving them having to call you... saving you time.
- Visitors can add items they like to wish lists.
- The wish lists show link to the items for easy viewing.
- Visitors can select items to print. Either one at a time or several at a time.
- You can easily print a list of commission bids that have been left on the web site.
Works with your auction software
Our websites integrate with the following auction systems and can import auction lots & results from them:-
- Easy Live Auction
Responsive design to engage everyone, all the time.
Our sites can be made responsize to they resize to mobile and table screens so your visitors can browse your site and buy from you with ease...
... so no annoying zooming in and out all the time!
- Send out mailshots to your clients.
- Use for special offers, new products, seasonal promotions (Christmas, Valentines etc)
- Choose and customise your own professional layout
- Get useful statistics
- Integrates with Social Media
Search engine optimisation
- Google friendly as standard
- Specifically built with search engine optimisation in mind
- Google Booster package available!
Training & support
We'll show you how your website works, how to upload your items to it, and hold your hand whilst you get online! It's so easy!!
Don’t just take our word for it...!
"ph9 are fast, efficient and very knowledgeable for up to the minute solutions. I found that technical language was broken down and easily understood. Highly recommended." Norfolk Decorative Antiques
Give us a call for a free consultation.
Give us a call or click the “call me back” button and we’ll call you back
or email us on email@example.com